Monday, April 20, 2009

Cold






okay... It's summer! and well, yeah, It's raining.
It's been raining for days...
I'm drowning...


I skipped summer class because of the summer job.
But the summer job didn't welcome me much.


all i do is go to school and enjoy the free internet.
distribute our school papers.
watch dvds till my eyes sore.
read mangas to my fill.
go to bed very early in the morning.
sleep till noon.
eat to my heart's content.
make videos in the office.
a big B-O-R-I-N-G life this summer.


ah, finally...



wee! a new manga to read!
High School Debut












1 comment:

Sha said...

I find it weird. it's constantly raining in the middle of (supposed-to-be) summer. omg. LOL, I was fully prepared to brace myself against the heat, but then I ended up struggling for blanket every night to keep my body warm.