Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Clock's ticking...

Hickory, dickory dock...
the mouse went up the clock...
~ding! ~dong


okay, so it's a few weeks to go until school starts... Again.


Years ago, I actually detested the month of June knocking outside my room. it only meant one thing for me-School. I hated school. I felt and thought I was smart enough to face the world. and yes, I realized that I'm actually the stupidest person born in the universe.


I eventually learned to love going to school. I had reasons. one's money. two, friends. three, favorite teachers. four, because I don't want to be cooped up inside the house.

I prefer being in school than being inside the house. it's such a shame, isn't it? I guess i don't have much liberty being a family member.


Anyway, school is fun. I'm looking forward to the first semester of my second year in college as a psychology student.^^


Oh, a new manga to read!


Kaichou wa Maid-sama!






Ayuzawa Misaki is the student council president of the former all-boy school, Seika High School. In order to protect the girls, she battles the boys everyday. On the other hand, she secretly works at a "Maid Cafe". But a popular boy from school, Usui Takumi, found out! Living in between the double identity of a Maid and a student council president~What should we do Goshujin-sama!?





Takumi-sama is suuupppeeerr kawaii!^^

3 comments:

Sha said...

me, too :( I still don't wanna go to school.

JESSAN said...

Um,I think you forgot to mention the eye-candies in school. You know,I'm looking forward seeing them as well. JOKE!

AliaMarya Vi Britannia said...

haha jessan^^ well, ur right!