Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Deceived


This happened on March 9. names have been changed^^.




he told me they did "it."



I felt like barfing the moment I heard his squeaking yet sinister chuckle. his eyes were glittering and his lips remained red as apples on ice. I sighed.


"Did you really do it? you know, with him..?" I twitched.

"Oh yes. I feel so unclean now though, but i loved it." Hammer answered. " i wanna do it again."


"Oh, sick." commented Barbara.

"We kissed. not just those normal kisses. He said I was eating him out." Hammer laughed.


He smiled at me and I turned away. I never thought it'd get to this. How could he have done it? and with our kabarkada?? It was sick, indeed.


I asked the other party about it, Andrei said it wasn't true.

I texted Hammer:



He said you were lying...






NEXT Day...


"Alia, Hammer wants to give this to you." Che called. It was a sticker of the anime Code Geass.



La Lang... Nakita ko lang to sa ACE...

Now you know I'm a great liar! Hehe...

I love to fantasize 'bout things impossible to happen...

It's just that... I love him [really!]


Every color, every hue,

is represented by me and you!

Wish what i fantasize is true...

Truly loving, caring and fantasizing,

Hammer(-_-)zzZZ


P.S.


La lang... Nagdadrama lang...

to get my aphrodisia to next level...

Char char lang yung story!

was it so real?




Regardless of the damage done to my already-damaged-brain, I'm so relieved that nothing happened.



3 comments:

JESSAN said...

Who the hell is Andrei? Lemme know in school,'kay? Ha,ha.

Sha said...

waaa. me, too. i thought it was true.

Sha said...

answer to your tag: yes. it was a painful one. :( you could view his blog if you want to.

http://whereis-she.blogspot.com