Thursday, March 12, 2009

Late


This is me. Pardon the late introduction.

In gundamspeak, I'm a natural-a person born normally, which obviously was born without technology enhancements whatsoever. I don't have these glittering blue eyes, silver hair, or a gorgeous body. All i have is all that i am.

without perfection, without liposuction, without nose-liftings, without fancy make-up or fab dresses, and without a doubt, I'm just your plain Alia armed with only my mind, my pen, and my hand.

My name is Alia Marya vi Britannia, which, is obviously fake. I hate my real name and don't bother asking me about it. Just call me Alia, that's good enough for me. I'm quite introverted yet you can't see that side of me much. You can see me lying down on the grassy field of the stinking-yet-useful Students' park (sometimes with RR, I think she likes it there).>>>>[me and RR] You can see me at the main canteen with Bryan or Gracelyn, Manilyn and Krisha Belle eating suman or babana cue. You might find me in the hallways laughing out loud with Barry, Cling, Talon, Jef, Par, and Silva while looking out for guys. You might find me too, at the library. That's where Andrei, Alexandrea, Hammer and I (me?) usually hangout, specifically, the deselection room.
<<<< andrei, alexandrea, me and hammer>
You might also find me tinkering the pc in our Omniana [publication] office(if not making articles, i'm printing mangas secretly or making anime music videos. Turn around and you might find me walking around Omar and Teston Halls looking for the USB 11 gigs. I might have gone to the BRH canteen with Krung, Angie, Bugoy, Kare, Rose Ann, May, Daggy, Tonton, Jade, and Arlou eating breakfast or heavy merienda.I may have gone to the John and fixed up my messy hair for the first time for the day. After that you can spot me back in the library's internet section browsing the net using someone else's school account. You might see me next to Jessan, who he himself, is using Aniversario's account. See me blog. See my thoughts. See my life. This is my kind of private life.^^ [Jessan and me]


On thoughts I live By:

"Don't try so hard to fit in when you're born to stand out."
-What a girl wants-

"As long as you don't trouble the rest of the world, there's no harm in being abnormal."
-Ichihara Yuuko-

"Love is just a temporary lapse of judgment, kinda like a mental illness."
-Suzumiya, Haruhi-

"Falling in love is incorrect."
-Mr. Abraham Contayoso

"Thinking is the activity I love most and writing is simply thinking through my fingers."
-I forgot-


wei!?








3 comments:

Sha said...

Hee, me too, you could find me inside the library. It's just that, I'm with nobody. Reading is the thing I wanna do alone. Who are your favorite authors? You know Tess Gerritsen?

j said...

"Thinking is the activity I love most and writing is simply thinking through my fingers."

ahem. reaction:--"thinking irrelevant matters about my course is the activity i HATE most. it's giving me a migraine.

But writing why i HATE it is the reason why i love thinking--even if it's only through my fingers.." lol

Sha said...

"Thinking is the activity I love most and writing is simply thinking through my fingers."

I love the quote!!