Wednesday, March 4, 2009

makeshift

i never made my mind up when i decided to take up a course in education. honestly, it was all because i had this attraction with my teacher. this could have been the supidest thing i made.

and in the process of studying, i found myself wondering if i'm really gonna be happy with this. do i really want to be a teacher? i can't even handle my siblings well.

so as it goes, I got my first 99 grade ever. General Psychology.

it keeps on ringing my consciousness, and i've decided to take AB Psychology next semester. along with this decision, i know i'll have to give up a lot of precious things:

  • College of Education
  • EDUC 127 (and i really wanted to read music notes!)
  • KAMAFIL (well, i never wanted to join anyway^^)
  • My friends (well, i ain't leaving them, we're still in the same school^^)
  • 11 units of unaccredited subjects (wai! it was a waste of money!)

uhm...

seeing this... i don't really think i've lots to give up..^^

wai!

4 comments:

JESSAN said...

Itaas ang bandera ng lahat ng magshishift! Ha,ha.

AliaMarya Vi Britannia said...

lol

Anonymous said...

guess waat~
me <3s psychology too!!!

but prob not as good as uu~
ooh the jealousy-.-

xD

Anonymous said...

nikki pala too~
hehe